Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, July 10, 2010

SALE! Retired Stampin'Up!

retire seagullWhere Do Retired Stamps Go? Well I hope to find them good homes with people who love to stamp!

I have listed the stamps with the condition they are in and whether they are WM-wood mount or CM-clear mount. A set is either New-never used; Lightly Used - Some stamps have been used and some have not; or Used meaning all the stamps have been used and some wood blocks have ink marks on them. The rubber stamp images are all in excellent condition.




Contact me if you would like to make a purchase or if you have any questions. I accept Paypal or check.
Shipping will be $4.95 Priority mail, uninsured or actual shipping charges whichever is larger. I will try and group purchases together to keep shipping down.

Stamp Sets:

$5 Sets:
Lots of Thoughts (Sale-a-bration SAB) - WM - New
WOW Flowers - WM - Used

$10 Sets:
Country Morning - WM - New
Happy Moments (SAB) - CM - Lightly Used
Vintage Labels (SAB) - CM - Lightly Used
Really Retro - WM - New
Holiday Best - WM - Used
Sleigh Bells Ring - WM - Used SOLD

$15 Sets:
Christmas Punch - WM - Used
Wings of Friendship - WM - New SOLD
A Kind Word - WM - Used
The Free & the Brave - Used

$20 Sets
Older & Wiser - WM - Lightly Used


Thanks for taking a look!

God Bless,

1 comments:

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

I'd like to buy the following inpads and reinkers:
Re-Inkers: These are full bottles. $2.95 each.
Sage Shadow
Lavender Lace
Almost Amethyst

Classic Ink pads with Re-Inkers: $5.00 per set (ink pad with re-inker)

* Brocade Blue
* Bermuda Bay
* Glorious Green
* Crushed Curry
* Ruby Red
* Mellow Moss
* Dusty Durango
* YoYo Yellow
* Appricot Appeal
* Pixie Pink
* Handsome Hunter
* Pale Plum
* Taken With Teal
* green galore
* Brilliant Blue
* Orchid Opulence
* Only Orange
* Lovely Lilac
* Gable Green

* Kiwi Kiss

THanks...I can pay on paypal if you'd prefer. sandy kortan. skortan@arvig.net