Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stampin'Up!s Motorcycle

Card by Jessica Garcia

This is a card from one of my downline members, Jessica, for Scot and my 25th Anniversary. It is such a fun card. She saw my one day on his "bright" motorcycle and had a lot of fun creating this card for us.

The Motorcycle stamp available in the Summer Mini catalog was inked in Black Stazon and colored with Melon Mambo. Jessica also painted on a layer of Crystal Effects over the body of the motorcycle and some of the parts. I love the look! I'm not sure where the tire tread came from but it looks great going across the card.

The image is layered on top of a piece of Melon Mambo card stock, followed by a piece of Newsprint Designer Series paper and Basic Black card stock.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Moder Label punch.

Thank you Jessica!

Reminders:
Have a great day!
God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Motorcycle
Ink: Stazon, Melon Mambo
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic black, Melon Mambo, Newspring Designer Series Paper
Misc: Crystal Effects, Modern Label punch

1 comments:

Cahos' Chaos said...

Very nice. Can't wait for mine to come in. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com