Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 12, 2010

Seasons Of Friendship Meets Many Challenges


It seems like a while since I've done a card challenge. Today as I was looking at the Monday challenges they all seemed to work well together so here is a 3 Challenge card! This is my interpretation of the MojoMonday challenge, the Clean & Simple challenge ~ dry embossing, and the Try a New Technique challenge ~ embossing on embossing.

The card base is a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla Card. I took a second piece of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped the tree from Seasons Of Friendship stamp set in Early Espresso and then ran it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I inked the tree again on another piece of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped the 4 images on the tree. I then punch each image out with the 3/4" Circle punch and layered it on the embossed tree.

The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark, embossed with Gold Embossing powder and then dry embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.

The Picture Corners and Scallop Oval were dry embossed first with the same Square Lattice Embossing Folder, sponged with VersaMark, embossed with Gold and then punched out. I used Early Espresso card stock.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, thank you for stopping by! Stop back tomorrow for the July Pals Hop where we will be showing off lots of new Stampin'Up! products!
Recipe:
Stamps: Season Of Friendship
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, VersaMark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Misc: 3/4" Circle punch, Picture Corner punch, Scallop Circle Die, Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clever take on the sketch! Well done!

DeeDee Catron said...

Fantastic interpretation of the sketch, your card is beautiful

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love how you used the sketch to create a unique card!

Carla said...

I love this Mojo sketch and how you made your card. Cool... I'm going to use your card for incentive. Love it. Hugs,