Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, July 16, 2010

Stampin'Up!'s Elizabeth for a Quick Card


Elizabeth is a single stamp available in the A La Carte section of the new Idea Book and Catalog. It is stunning and I can envision a number of ways to use it. Add a set like Teeny Tiny Wishes and you will be able to send cards out for many occasions.

This card uses Stampin'Up!s beautiful Textured Card Stock. I used Early Espresso and Very Vanilla with a sliver of Crumb Cake underneath. Don't you just love all the "food" names Stampin'Up! uses for their colors?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It is very hot and muggy here in sunny Florida. I'm staying close to the A/C and my stampin' corner.

Reminders:
  • If you live local to me, plan to stop by on Monday evening for my Open House. The theme is treasure and we will be going on a treasure hunt! It's going to be fun! Click here for details and RSVP here if you would like to attend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Elizabeth, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Textured Early Espresso & Very Vanilla card stock, Crumb Cake card stock
Misc: 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig



8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow how classy is this?? Love it!

Mary Fish said...

Glorious elegance. Love how you kept the rest of the card simple. Hugs, M

Susan J Carlson said...

Love the simplicity of this card. Great idea to use crumb cake as a mat, too!

Carla said...

Elegant was my first thought too. I think your card is beautiful. Don't you just love that ribbon!!! I just have to get all the colors. Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

Gorgeous and elegant! I love that stamp and your card! Stunning! TFS!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I just got this stamp and can't wait to stamp it up after seeing this stunning example!

joann said...

A while back, you posted your Santa's pants and said you would be putting the directions up the next day. Did I miss it?

Thanks - Jo

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, I really like this. Every time I see a card made with a stamp set I don't have I want to kick myself. This is one of those times!