Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Join Me on a Treasure Hunt!




Monday, July 19

6:30pm

My Home

It’s all about TREASURE! The new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog from Stampin’Up! is here and full of beautiful products, new colors, and fun projects. This year’s catalog truly is a treasure!

Join me at my Open House for an evening of “Treasure” as we take a treasure hunt through all that’s new at Stampin’Up! Be the first to spot some of the “treasures” in the catalog or in my home and you’ll be taking some treasure home with you!!

You’ll have a chance to make a project or two of your own!!

Bring a friend who has never attended one of my classes or workshops (including yourself) and receive an extra special treasure!

Book your workshop and you’ll be taking the “treasure book” home with you! If you're out of town we can schedule a catalog workshop.

This night is going to be fun, I hope you can join me!

RSVP here or contact me if you have any questions.


God Bless,

To Order Stampin'Up! Products 24/7, Click Here

0 comments: