Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Out of the Box with Stampin'Up! Studio Sketches

Today's project was created for the Color Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizzazz. I also used this weeks sketch challenge from Mojo Monday.

So you may be wondering how I came up with ...this...creation! I was trying to think "artsy", out of the box. When I started I had my layers straight and clean and then... something came over me telling me to just go for it and crumple the daylights out of the paper! Oh, it wasn't easy to take the plunge; I sat there fretting for a while over whether to mess up my clean paper!
I started with crumpling and tearing which led to sponging which led to distressing which ended with my card!

I have to say I had a blast roughing up my project! Good or bad I had fun!

Thanks for stopping by. August is almost here! The August newsletter is all about Back to School! Make sure and register to receive your copy emailed to you!



God Bless,




Recipe:
Stamps: Studio Sketches (CM), Dreams Du Jour (WM)
Ink: Concord Crush, Going Gray, Sahara Sand Classic Ink, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, & River Rock Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz,
Misc: Sponge Daubers, Vintage Trinkets, Cutter Kit, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Great job with the color combination! Love the Concord Crush with the Pear Pizzazz!

Linda Callahan said...

You could hang this on the wall of a bistro!

Carla said...

How fabulous!!! I love it. Hugs,