Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nature's Nest with a Get Well Wish

When you become a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator you don't just become a member of a direct sales company; you become a member of a family. The Stampin'Up! family is a close knit group. When one of it's demonstrators or employees or their family is hurt or sick the family of Stampin'Up! demonstrators rallies around.


This card is for the daughter of a Utah demonstrator, I've gotten to know, who was in a car accident. Best wishes for a continued miraculous recovery!

The feather image is part of the Nature's Nest stamp set. The beautiful bordered rectangle was created with the Scallop Trim punch and Scallop Trim Corner punch. The instructions can be found here.

Have a great weekend!

Recipe:
Stamps: Nature's Nest, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Concord Crush, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Misc: Ice Circle brads, Scallop Trim punch, Scallop Trim Corner punch, Elegant Eggplant ribbon (retired)

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Soft and beautiful - I love it!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! So serene!

Mary Fish said...

Striking and simple . . . a one, two punch! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, I just love the placement of that brad on the feather! Sweet!

Carla said...

So pretty, Martha. I love those colors. Hugs,