Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Today's project is for our annual 4th of July party. I put cutlery in these but they could hold all sorts of things. Each one takes 1 sheet of card stock plus a little extra for decorations and suspenders. I also used 1/4" grosgrain ribbon to decorate mine.


I will try and get cutting instructions later today. This is not my design but my interpretation of the original project, Santa's Pants.

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Patterned Pines
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red, Brushed Silver card stock
Misc: Small Star punch (retired), 1/4" red, white, and blue Grosgrain ribbon, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

These are so cute! They are sure to brighten up your party table! Happy 4th!

Lori A. said...

Those are so cute! Great idea!

Cynthia said...

Wow, these are just so stinking cute. I could see making these for other holidays. Great idea.

Patti MacLeith said...

SUPER cute interpretation~ Have a safe holiday!

Carla said...

These are gorgeous Martha. Hope your 4th was a fabulous one. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

How cute! What a great idea!