Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Centers for Baby!

Sweet Centers Baby Invitation

Next week my daughter is hosting a baby shower for her cousin, shhhh it's a surprise. We created the invitations using the Sweet Centers stamp set. They are adorable!

The colors we combined were Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion (which is retiring the end of June), Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. To make it easier to create the rattle, we punched the circle first and then stamped the rattle handle on another piece of Whisper White card stock. We then cut the rattle out and adhered it under the Sweet Treat cup with Stampin' Dimensionals. In the Sweet Treat cup we mixed M&M's with punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.

Using the assembly line method we were able to turn out these in no time at all!

Hope you enjoyed today's project. Have a great weekend!


God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Centers
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip
Misc: Sweet Treat Cup, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Chocolate Chip Corduroy buttons, Perfect Polka Dot Impression Folder, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Felt Flowers (retired), Pink Corduroy buttons (retired)

7 comments:

Carla said...

These are so sweet... love the colors, the background embossing and esp all those layers. Gorgeous!!!

Ann Schach said...

I agree with Carla! These ARE so sweet! Love the texture!

Patti MacLeith said...

Very cool, Martha!!

Maggie Massey said...

Martha these are great...who is the shower for???

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Mary Fish said...

Magnificent baby idea . . . one of my favorites with the clear cups. Hugs, Mary

Stamp like you mean it said...

Hello Martha~

My friend Julie found your adorable sweet treat baby rattle on line, and today we cased it- 30 times! What a wonderful, sweet creation! Thanks so much for sharing your work!

I am wondering if you would mind if I posted it to SCS, giving you the design credit, of course and a link to your blog. My SCS name is Patsmethers. If this is ok, please let me know. Here is a link to my gallery, and you can leave a PM if you wish.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=76845

If you'd rather I do not post, just say the word- no worries! thanks so much!

Hugs,
Pat