Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another Wedding for Monogram Sweet!

Today's project is for another wedding we are attending. This is a set of 10 monogram notecards with envelopes all held together with a matching box.


Today's wedding is on one of our local beaches. This time of year, I am just praying for a clear sky! Florida is know for its afternoon showers.

I chose the stamp set and colors using her wedding invitation. The new Tropical Party stamp set and the Monogram Sweet went perfectly with the Garden Green, Rose Red, and Chocolate Chip colors I used. You can find the link to the box instructions here.

Please see the recipe below for the supplies I used in creating this gift.

And don't miss out on this great offer!
  • Become a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator for just $99. You'll receive a Mini Starter Kit valued at over $180 and ALL the benefits of a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. You will also receive both the current Idea Book and Catalogs and the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs. Check out the right side bar for details.
  • PLUS ~ If you would like to join as a hobby demonstrator, I am happy to exchange your business materials for Stampin'Up! product. Contact me for details.
  • I'm here to help you reach your goals as a hobby demonstrator or as a business builder!
God Bless,



Recipe:
Stamps: Monogram Sweet, Tropical Party
Ink: Rose Red, VersaMark
Paper: Garden Green, Rose Red, Very Vanilla card stock, Garden Green Textured card stock
Misc: Clear Embossing powder, Heat Tool, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Lovin' this version as well - such a great idea! The Rose Red is so pretty as the accent!

Ann Schach said...

I still need to order the monogram set! You work such magic with it! This is such a wonderful design you created!

Patti MacLeith said...

The palm frond background is perfect! Very lovely set.

Carla said...

Such a beautiful card, Martha. I need to order that set. Love the background too. Wish that set was a carry-over. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

You may have me over the hump on getting this monogram with my SAB redemption. Wonderful job! Hugs, M