Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The New 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog is Here

If you ordered the new Stampin'Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog from me it is on its way to your home along with the new Definitely Decorative catalog by priority mail. If you would like a copy, contact me to order your copy. Pay with Paypal or by personal check. The catalog is $9.95 from me and will be shipped Priority Mail to your home. You will also receive the new Definitely Decorative catalog along with the new Mini catalogs as they are released throughout the next year.
Contact me today to get your copy! I think it is the best catalog yet from Stampin'Up! You won't be disappointed.

God Bless,

0 comments: