Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, June 25, 2010

Cards For Troops project

Cards for Troops Project canceled for tomorrow.

I had an unexpected funeral to attend this weekend and will not be holding the Cards for Troops project tomorrow at my home. Instead I will be handing out cards kits for you to finish on your own and return to me.
If you live locally to me (Melbourne, Florida) and would like to make 10 cards to be sent to our troops serving overseas, contact me and I will get you the card kit sometime next week.
I apologize for having to cancel this and cancel so late but life happens sometimes!! Thanks in advance for understanding.

God Bless,

0 comments: