Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Mini Starter Kit is Here!!


I am so excited Stampin'Up! is offering this Mini Starter kit this June. I've looked it over and it is wonderful! Of the 13 Stampin'Up! Products you will receive, 6 are from the new 2010-2011 Stampin'Up! Idea Book and Catalog!!, 2 are from the Mini catalogs!!, and 5 are from the present Idea Book & Catalog!!

You will also receive the complete business kit including a package of the Summer Mini catalogs and a box of the 2009-2010 Idea Books and catalogs so you can get started right away. PLUS you will receive a box of the new 2010-2011 catalogs when they arrive. That is a lot of catalogs to get you started$$ Stampin'Up! is doing everything they can to help make your demonstrator-ship a success and so will I.

Contact me today to discuss questions you might have. I am truly excited about growing my group of stampin' friends! and would love to have you join our group!


God Bless,

0 comments: