Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mini Note Purse and cards


My daughter is hosting a shower for her cousin tomorrow and of course I couldn't resist sticking my nose in! This cute little mini note purse holds fifteen 3x3 cards and envelopes.

Now you may not recognize some of the Stampin'Up! products here. The scallop is a new 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch available in July and the images on the cards on 2 of 16 stamps in the new stamp set Baby Bundle. This is a cute, cute set!
This is the purse when it's open. You can find the instructions on 5inkyfingers blog.

I'm going to cut this post short. But I wanted to at least get the project up there for you to enjoy!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

God Bless,

5 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

Martha, this is so cute! What a wonderful idea. I'll be CASEing this one! XOXO

Pam Giudici said...

OMG, this is so cute. Great idea and the colors are perfect.

Carla said...

How sweet Martha. Cute as can be! Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Very sweet!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

How fun!!