Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, June 13, 2010

For the Mommy to Be!



In the stamping community, it is not uncommon to hear the phrase "too stinkin' cute". Well, is this "too stinkin' cute" or what??!!

I created this for the baby shower this weekend. I only had time to create one so, this project is all on the learning curve! Don't look too close! It was enjoyed by everyone but, by the end of the shower my wheels had collapsed. (Learning Curve ~ reinforce the wheels next time)

The instructions for this project came from Michelle over at Pink Paper Paradise. Michelle is from Australia and made a brave attempt at converting metric to US inches. You will need to check the conversion before you cut your materials as some of them are incorrect. Thanks Michelle for trying to accommodate us in "inches"!

The Sending Love Designer Series paper is retired but the Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose card stock are continuing in the "Color Renovation" coming out in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.

And speaking of the new catalog ~ preorder your 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog for $9.95 and I'll ship it out priority mailing as soon as it arrives (a $4.95 value). Contact me today to preorder yours!


God Bless,


5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

You are right, Martha! This IS too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing your learning curve with us, too!

lisa808 said...

Yes, this is just too darn stinkin' cute!

Mary Fish said...

Mouth open in awe. Absolutely charming purse! Hugs, M

Mary Fish said...

Hah . . . I see my comment above from your purse post . . . sorry about that. The baby carriage is adorable. Hugs, M

Carla said...

How precious!!! Love it. Hugs,