Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

This could definitely be my husband. He is the King of the Grill and I am happy to let him bask in that honor!

This card was given to me by my sweet upline, Adriana Benitez. The colors she used were Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, and the Designer Series paper is Tall Tales. I love how she created a "blue ribbon" using paper and pinned it to the card with a Star Designer Brad. The stamp set is available in the Summer Mini catalog and though it is perfect for Father's Day will work for other occasions as well.

The release of the new Stampin'Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog is right around the corner. I'd love to get a copy of this amazing book into your hands! Order your copy($9.95) directly through me (not on-line) and I will ship it priority for free as soon as it arrives here. I will also send the new Definitely Decorative & Summer Mini catalog and any future mini catalogs as they are released through next June. Contact me to order your copy today.

I don't know if I have any dads reading this but, if you are, I wish you a Happy Father's Day. From where I stand your role in the family is so very important and I applaud all you dads that make family your priority!

God Bless,

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very cute!!

Mary Fish said...

Too fun . . . I adore what you did with the big brad and ribbon . . . Hugs, M

Carla said...

How fun!!! I love that big brad too and the way you colored it, perfect! Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Great card...

I especially love that ribbon in the upper left corner. Very creative!