Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary

Today is our Scot and my 25th Anniversary!

My husband just bought himself a 30 year old Harley. He loves it, I mean loves it and he looks so cute on it I thought it would be the perfect focus for my anniversary card to him.

I found this punch motorcycle character over at Blinkin', Thinkin', & Inkin', Ellen Kemper's blog. She is so creative! I recreated her guy the best I could tweeking it here and there to meet my needs. Everything on the motorcycle characters is created from one of our punches. She didn't give too many instructions but if you look hard enough, I think you can figure out what punches were used.

Now you might be wondering WHY I gave my husband a "Rich Razzleberry" motorcycle. Well in all honesty that is exactly the color it is. When he first got it everyone was talking about Scot and his "pink" motorcycle. I quickly straightened them out! The actual color is Rich Razzleberry. He has gotten over all the jokes and now our family agrees he should keep it the Rich Razzleberry color; it has character just like he does!

I used the stamp set Itty Bitty Bits for his goggles because he only has eyes for me! And the creature behind him with the hair flying every which way is "moi"! Don't worry, I do wear a helmet but I needed the flying hair for affect.

We are off to dinner at a local Mediterranean restaurant called "Skewers". If you live in Indialantic be on the look out for a Rich Razzleberry Harley. It will be us!!

If you have any questions regarding today's projects, don't hesitate to contact me!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Guess Who's Turning
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark, Black Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Brushed Silver, Black, Basic Gray, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Only Orange, Close to Cocoa, Hostess Pattern Pack
Misc: Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, Word Window, Small Oval, Photo Corners, Large Oval, Heart Small, Heart to Heart, 1/2" Circle, Jewelry Tag, 1/4" Circle(retired), Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Two-Step Bird, 1 1/4" square; Silver Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Powder Pals, Stampin' Dimensionals, Background 1 Texture Plate, Big Shot

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute...

lisa808 said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun card!

Ellen Kemper said...

Oh my gawd - I LOVE the rider you added. You did a fabulous job and the hearts on the eyes are perfect.

Glad you got him all figured out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! WOW 25 years - awesome!
And your card is just fantastic. Love every detail, so fun!

Tanya said...

So clever, too cute! Happy anniversary! :)

Mary Fish said...

This is unbelievable. I enjoy trying to figure out the punches . . . I'm seeing the word window and ovals. So clever. Is that you on the back? I'm posting this on our private blog! Hugs, M

Patti J said...

So cute!!! You are the most clever person I know :) Happy Anniversary, 25 years is a milestone! I love that DH bought and old Harley - not a new one. You're right - it DOES have character that the new ones do not! (I have an older model Z3 that I run around in, and would not trade it for a new one, ever!) have a great anniversary!

Debbie Pierce said...

AMAZING!! You are so clever!! And I love his "only has eyes for you" eyes!! Happy Anniversary, many blessings to you!! :)

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable! Happy Anniversary!

Karen McAlpine said...

Happy Anniversary!! My husband and I celebrated our 25th on June 1. Cute card too.

Pam Giudici said...

Your card is spectacular!!! Happy 25th to you both and have a great time riding the Rich Razzleberry bike.

Patti MacLeith said...

Fun card. You must be a fun couple! Congrats and have a great time celebrating.

Linda Callahan said...

Over the top fabulous! My husband bought himself a Harley the day he retired - and I have never been on it! His is Rich Razzleberry as well - too funny! Congrats and enjoy!

Carla said...

Oh Martha, Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you have one special man!!! Your card is so awesome, I absolutely love it. Hugs, Carla

Cards by Gina said...

Happy, happy anniversary, Martha and Scott! Your card is absolutely wonderful! Love reading about you, too! Thanks for sharing.

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I hope your husband saves this card forever... it's an absolute treasure!

Happy Anniversary!

Margaret Moody said...

This is just so cute, Martha! You are so creative with those punches! I love it! Happy Anniversary!

Regina Mangum said...

Martha, I just saw this on the Pals gallery and it blew me away!!!! SO CUTE. You are so creative! XOXO