Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, June 14, 2010

Friends Never Fade ~ Sneak Peek

Mojo 143

Everything, except that Scallop Circle punch, on this card is a sneak peek of the soon to be released 2010-2011 Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalog. You won't be disappointed in its 224 pages of beautiful Stampin'Up! products and project ideas!!

The image and sentiments are part of a 4 stamp set called Friends Never Fade. I used the clear stamp set version.

The card base is one of the new In Colors, Pear Pizzazz (it's gorgeous). The blue layer and ink is Marina Mist, part of the Color Renovation. And ... the Designer Series paper which I'm just drooling over is Greenhouse Gala.

I'd love to get a copy of this amazing book into your hands! Order your copy($9.95) directly through me (not on-line) and I will ship it priority for free as soon as it arrives here. I will also send the new Definitely Decorative & Summer Mini catalog and any future mini catalogs as they are released through next June. Honestly I would love to just send this catalog out free but, because of its size (224 pages) and cost (and 3 kids in college) I can't make it happen!

You can get one Free though. Host a workshop. I call my workshops either "Girl's Night Out" or "Morning Coffee Break". I will work with you to plan a fun evening or morning with your friends. You and your friends can enjoy visiting with each other as I show you projects to spice up your cards, scrapbooks, and gifts and then lead you through creating a project or two of your own! The end result? Fun for all and Free Stampin'Up! products for you!

For more information or questions on this post, feel free to contact me!


God Bless,

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful colors, Martha! I just love this DSP!

Mary Fish said...

especially love the detail of the sentiment broken down to strips. nice change-up. hugs, M

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful colors and design!

Pam~ said...

Great card! I bought the stamp set and after seeing your card, I need to buy the designer paper.

Carla said...

Love how you did that sentiment! Gorgeous card too. Hugs,

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty, love that dp! Great stamp also, super job!