Thanks so much to all the 197 readers who stopped by last week and left comments. I loved all the comments and read each one. My question was, "How often do you stamp or create?" Interestingly enough most of you fell into two groups. You either get to stamp every day(!!) and are lovin' it or you only get to stamp 1-2 days a week due to a busy schedule and hoped for a little more creative time. I'll keep that tucked away in my prayers for ya!
I'd love to make cards and scrapbook everyday but truth be known I do cards at least once a month until I get a better schedule and more organized to stamp a few days a week. I love your cards they are so bright and beautiful.
Thanks for the kind words Rosemary! I hope you can put some more "Rosemary's Stampin' Time" into your busy schedule! But know that you're not alone ~ there were a number of stampers that had similar comments
Rosemary, please email me in 48 hours with your mailing address and I will ship it to you pronto! A new winner will be posted after the 48 hours (6am Tuesday 6/15).
1. Liz Hughes diypapercreations.typepad.com
2. Gina Shaw www.cardsbyginashaw.com
3. Barbara Furlong www.theloveofstamping.com
4. Nina Dee deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
5. Debbie Pierce www.stampinsunshine.com
6. Ann Schach www.stampinchic.com
7. Melanie Collins www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com
8. Kim Lampone www.kjskorner.blogspot.com
9. Mike Funke www.stampin-style.typepad.com
10. Regina Mangumwww.thestampinbean.blogspot.com
11. Linda Callahanwww.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
12. Anne Eichercreativecardsbyanne.blogspot.com
13. Mary Fish www.stampinpretty.com
14. Carla Bazhenow www.carlas-scraps.com
15. Joanna Munster www.inspiredbystampin.com
16. Margaret Moodywww.margaretmoody.typepad.com
17. Martha Stewart www.SeasonsOfStamping.com