Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, June 13, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Thanks so much to all the 197 readers who stopped by last week and left comments. I loved all the comments and read each one. My question was, "How often do you stamp or create?" Interestingly enough most of you fell into two groups. You either get to stamp every day(!!) and are lovin' it or you only get to stamp 1-2 days a week due to a busy schedule and hoped for a little more creative time. I'll keep that tucked away in my prayers for ya!


And the random winner is Rosemary Reagan!!!
Rosemary Reagan said...

I'd love to make cards and scrapbook everyday but truth be known I do cards at least once a month until I get a better schedule and more organized to stamp a few days a week. I love your cards they are so bright and beautiful.


Thanks for the kind words Rosemary! I hope you can put some more "Rosemary's Stampin' Time" into your busy schedule! But know that you're not alone ~ there were a number of stampers that had similar comments

Rosemary, please email me in 48 hours with your mailing address and I will ship it to you pronto! A new winner will be posted after the 48 hours (6am Tuesday 6/15).

AND for those of you who didn't win, make sure to check all the stops along the Farewell Hop. You still have 16 more chances to win!!

3 comments:

Kadie in Arizona said...

Congrats Rosemary on winning this blog candy. Many thanks to Martha for making this blog candy opportunity possible - I'm sure I speak for everyone who played....We had LOTS of FUN!

mmwilken said...

Yes, congratulations Rosemary!! Enjoy your candy! It was a great time had by all and got to know some more blogger's and new ideas! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Roesmary, enjoy :)
Wilda