Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Tropical Party

Card by Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Connie Updegraff

We are doing a lot of celebrating in our house this week. One more week of school for Michele, our 3rd grader and the last day of the last year of high school for Jacob! Everyone is ready to celebrate and I am running around like a chicken... trying to tie up loose ends! But I didn't want to miss sharing a project with you!

Today's project comes from a swap I participated in with other Stampin'Up! demonstrators. It shows off our beautiful Island Oasis Designer Series paper and Tropical Party stamp set both available in the new Summer Mini catalog! It makes me want to throw a luau just to use these products! I love them!

I've included the recipe below if you would like to recreate this card. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,


Recipe:
Stamps: Tropical Party, Oval All
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series paper, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Rose Red
Misc: Scallop Oval punch, Wide Oval punch, , Scallop Circle punch, 1" Double-stitched Rose Red Grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Cute card, Martha! I love the coconut drink image! Have a great week! So many memorable milestones!

Carla said...

Fabulous card Martha! Love that touch of ribbon with it. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

That's one of my favorite papers from Island Oasis DP. Glad you didn't cover much up since it really is fun! Hugs, M