Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still Celebrating with Stampin'Up! Sweet Scoops!


Card by Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, Dina Julian


We are still celebrating down here in Florida so, today's project is a sparkley bowl of ice cream using the new stamp set, Sweet Scoops, from the Summer Mini catalog. I love how Dina randomly put dots of Dazzling Diamonds all over the ice cream and then tied in the background with the Perfect Polka Dots texture plate. Love it!

See the recipe below for the supplies used and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. If you would like a copy of the Summer Mini catalog and don't have a demonstrator, I'd love to send you one! Just get in touch with me.

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Scoops, Warm Words
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand
Misc: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two Way Glue Pen, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, how sweet. Love those colors and layout. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

"sparkle" how perfect. charming card. hugs, m