Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, May 3, 2010

Things I Love for Mojo Monday!



Stampin'Up!s Things I Love set is such a fun stamp set. Of course there are other images in this set besides chocolate but I felt that repeating the image in different colors was a true picture of my inner self! Can anyone else relate here?!

  • The card base is in Rich Razzleberry, an in color that will be returning as a permanent color ~ yeah! I then layered a piece of Orchard Opulence (soon to be retired) and a piece of Cottage Wall Designer Series paper. The "chocolate" image is inked in Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, and Orchard Opulence on Very Vanilla cut 1 1/4" square and layered on top of a piece of Rich Razzleberry. I cut the sentiment by hand to give it a less than perfect look. The second sentiment is cut out using the small ovall and layered over a piece of Rich Razzleberry punched with the Large Oval punch.
  • I finished the card with brads from the Fire and the Ice Brad sets.
  • The little box was cut using the Stampin'Up! Matchbox Die. The box is Rich Razzleberry and the cover is Cottage Wall Designer Series paper. The "chocolate" image was inked with Rich Razzleberry and covered with Crystal Effects to give the chocolate a shine! The image was punched using the 1" Circle punch, over the 1 1/4" Old Olive circle, and both were layered over one of the labels on the Matchbox die. The ribbon is Old Olive 5/8" Satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments and love to hear what you think of the day's project. For a list of today's supplies, please see the recipe below.
The new Summer Mini catalog is out! If you don't have a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and would like a copy, please contact me. I'm happy to put one in the mail to you.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Things I Love (#115229)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (#115658), Chocolate Chip (#100908), Orchid Opulence (#101859)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (#115316), Orchip Opulence (#100969), Very Vanilla (#101650), Old Olive (#100702), Cottage Wall Designer Series paper (#115671)
Mics: Square Fire Brads (#109112), Square Ice Brads (#109113), 5.8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon (#117292), Small Oval punch (#107304), Large Oval punch (#107305), Crystal Effects (#101055), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Big Shot (#113439), Extended Premium Crease pad (#117630), Stampin'Up! Matchbox Bigz XL die (#114890)

8 comments:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Love them both! This stamp set is perfect for this challenge, you did a great job!

Karen McAlpine said...

Really nice use of the sketch. This sketch is not as easy as it looks. I have already pitched one in the trash today. LOL

Cards by Gina said...

Wonderful Mojo card! Love everything about it!

Linda Callahan said...

Great job with the sketch........and I definitely relate to that chocolate part!

Ann Schach said...

Excellent interpretation of the sketch, Martha! And I love the colors together! Great way to showcase some of the retirees!

Carla said...

Oh, I love your card... awesome and that chocolate is perfect!!! I just got that stamp set. Hugs,

Kim said...

Great MOJO Martha - scrumptious creations ;)

Mary Fish said...

What a cute duo! Love the colors and how you used the sentiment. Hugs, M