Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Take Time For Mom ~ Sneak Peek


To keep it a surprise I'm only showing you a small section of the Mother's Day project.
I have some seats left and would love to have your children come over and create a Mother's Day gift for you.
When: Sunday, May 2
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Where: My home, contact me for directions
Bring: Have your child bring a 4x6" picture of you.
Cost: This is a FREE event

This event is appropriate for elementary, middle, and high school students. Children/young people will be supervised at all times but must be able to work independently (without 1 on 1 supervision).

If you have more than one child attending they can each do a gift for mom or they can do one for their grandma or other mom they would like to celebrate!

I am happy to have you, moms, drop your children off or better yet have dad drop them off!

God Bless,


1 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could come. I hope it's a good time.