Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

For those of you whose children participated in last Sunday's Take Time For Mom event I wanted to share some pictures of the effort and fun that went into your gift. For those whose children weren't there, I hope you can just enjoy my Mother's Day tribute.


What do you do with 17 young people on a Sunday afternoon??


Make a scrapbook page for mom, of course!

They look so mature and grown up...but wait!

You look like a pro at this! Uh, can you just do my page too?

This is more fun than football!

Did you see that?? They tied Mrs Stewart up with double-sided tape!

I still have 5 fingers!

I've got my eye on you and have a pointy object too so, watch out!

Did you just put this in your ear??

I may be little but, really I'm a "Big Shot"

To come up with this shape you take the cosine of x and multiply it by a Lagrange polynomial. Got it?!

If I squeeze a little harder I might be able to make this flower "explode"!

OK, I taped my fingers together, now what do I do?

It's all in the wrist. That's what the little girl told me.

Ummmmmmmm. Did you see what I just did?

I put my hair in the Crimper and look what happened!!

By night I am mild manored but, by day I'm a crazed scrapbooker! With glue stick and ribbon I can rule the world!!!!!

After a long day of scrapbooking, there is nothing more relaxing than a good video game!

Snack is the best part of any scrapbooking event!

Happy Mother's Day!

I so enjoyed all of your children! Whatever their experience with scrapbooking or their interest with scrapbooking, they gave 100% knowing that it was for you, their mom! I hope you are feelin' the love! Can't wait till Father's Day!

God Bless,

10 comments:

Kimberley said...

This is so great that you could get them all to participate! It looked like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! They should ALL be so very proud of the job they did. Fantabulous!!! Thanks for sharing.
Stay well,
AnnMarie

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous post - I loved it!

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, thank you for the smiles with those precious photos, but the captions made me crack up! Very clever. Looks like all had fun!

Beth Caple said...

My kids had a great time and they loved giving me the gift for Mother's Day! Thanks Martha! ps: The pictures are really funny!

Carla said...

Oh awesome. I love reading your post. Hugs,

Chellie B said...

You have totally inspired me on this one. Seriously. All the kids in my daughter's first grade class have been trying to do a play date, but none of us parents has been brave enough to come up with something for such a big group.

I think this will be an awesome end-of-year event. The kids can make a summer page with all the new toys in the summer mini.

Your captions are priceless. I laughed myself to the point of wheezing on some of them!

scrappingnana said...

Great idea. Love your captions under each picture. It looks like they had a good time and I'm sure their mothers appreciated it.

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures and creative comments. How much fun it was to smile right along with you all! Hope you continue it again.

Mary Fish said...

More fun that football? You must be magic with kids. Hugs, M