Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Inspiration Sunday ~ Blissful Bride


Card by Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, Debbie Gross

My eldest children are at the age where their friends are beginning to marry. We have three wonderful weddings to attend in the next couple months. I can't think of anything more "inspiring" than to watch two young people commit themselves to each other with the Lord as the head of their union. What a great start!

I think today's project is perfect in it's colors, Blush Blossom and Whisper White. It's just the right amount of pink! It highlights two new products from the Summer Mini catalog, the Blissful Bride stamp set and Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder. The edges of the Whisper White card stock are lightly sponged with Blush Blossom ink and the Whisper White Organza ribbon is the perfect touch!

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Contact me if you have any questions. Tomorrow I'm hoping to be back to stamping again! It's been too long!

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Blissful Bride
Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom
Paper: Blush Blossom, Whisper White
Misc: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Embossing Folder, 2 Way Glue Pen, Sponge, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds

7 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

This card is sooo pretty. Love your color choice and that embossing folder is really cool.

Pam Giudici said...

Beautiful card...such soft colors and so elegant.

Susan J Carlson said...

Simple, yet elegant!

Patti MacLeith said...

So very pretty, Martha!

Margaret Moody said...

Such a pretty card, Martha! Love the textured background paired with the stamped image! Thanks for sharing!

Carla said...

So stunning!!! Love your texture and colors. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Simply gorgeous card. I love how you lightly sponged with Blush Blossom . . . such a soft and pretty finish. Hugs, M