Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Special!

Click here to view the on line version of my May/June Newsletter.


End of May Special

Now through May 31,
  • place an order totaling $50 or more in Stampin'Up! merchandise or
  • if you have already made a purchase this month with me, make an additional purchase to bring your total to $50 for the month of May and
  • receive a FREE copy of the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog when it arrives and a packet of card bases, ribbon, and embellishments put together especially for you! You won't be disappointed!
  • If you have placed a qualifying order(minimum of $50 in SU merchandise) with me during the month of May you will receive this special as well!
  • Catalog and gift packet will be mailed together to arrive by July 1 at the latest.
  • Contact me with any questions.

Contact me to place your order, or you can order directly on line here.


God Bless,

0 comments: