Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, May 28, 2010

Demonstrator Starter Kit June 1 - 30

Become a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator for $99!

Stampin'Up! announced this morning that a Mini Starter Kit for new Demonstrators will be offered beginning June 1 and running through June 30. This kit contains over $180 worth of Stampin'Up! products and business supplies. The reason I am so excited about this kit is that it will include new and unretired Stampin'Up! product and the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog!! So come July 1 you can hit the ground running building your business or enjoying your hobby at a wonderful discount. I will post details as they are made available.

I'd love to have you join my team! Whether you want to join because you love the hobby or you want to own your own business or a little of both I am excited to help you reach your goals! Contact me, and let's talk about what your goals are and how Stampin'Up! and I can help get you there!

My online recruit password is season1

God Bless,

0 comments: