Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, May 10, 2010

Stampin'Up! Watercolor Trio

The next two weeks are busy down here in Florida. We've got graduation, teacher appreciation, end of school, birthday & weddings! So for those days when I can't get to my stampin' desk, I'll post projects I received in a swap using new stamps from the Summer Mini catalog.

As a demonstrator, I get to participate in a wonderful Stampin'Up! site called Stampin' Connection. It's a lot like Facebook and has a ton of great information, ideas, discussions, and swaps to participate in. One of the many perks to becoming a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.

I'd love to have you join me and my small group of demonstrators. I'm happy to support you in person if you are local to the Melbourne, Florida area or by email and phone if you are out of this area. We have monthly team meetings locally and I am happy to meet weekly by phone or computer or more often as you need.

Back in February I set a goal to add two new demonstrators to my downline by the end of June. Right now I'm half way there(!!) and would love to have you join me as a hobby demonstrator or career demonstrator. And through the end of May, all new demonstrators will receive 2 DVDs of WOW demonstrations from 2008 and 2009 Regional and Leadership conferences. My newest demonstrator is loving these DVDs and working her way through the projects to build her paper crafting skills.

Contact me to chat about this opportunity or Stampin'Up! has made it easy to sign up on-line using my recruiter password: season1


Card by Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Emily Tull.

Card by Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Chrissy Myers.

Both cards used the new stamp set, Watercolor Trio available in the Summer Mini catalog. If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the mini catalog, contact me and I'll stick one in the mail to you. The images really are beautiful! I don't own this set but after seeing these cards it is now on my wish list! See the recipes below for the supplies used.


Stop back tomorrow morning for the May Pals Hop. Myself and 10 other demonstrators from the Stampin' Pretty Pals will be showcasing Stampin'Up! products for Father's Day and Graduation!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Pink Card:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Black
Paper: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White
Misc: Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impression Folder, Big Shot, 5/8" White Satin ribbon, Scallop Circle #2 Die.

Eggplant Card:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Misc: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Small Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing folders, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty cards, Martha! I love the colors and the textures!