Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stampin'Up!s Nouveau Chic for Mojo Monday

Today's project is for this week's MojoMonday sketch challenge. I really love the colors and designs in Stampin'Up!'s Nouveau Chic Designer Series paper. The coordinating colors are Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Black, and Apricot Appeal.

I used Inspired By Nature to create the grass, the flower from With All My Heart inked in Very Vanilla Craft ink and sprinkled with Iridescent Ice, and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment. The bow is our new Satin Very Vanilla Ribbon.

Short and sweet today. Hope you enjoyed the project. See the recipe below for the supplies I used and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired By Nature, With All My Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Sage Shadow, Black, Very Vanilla Craft ink
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Black, Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper
Misc: Iridescent Ice, Heat Tool, Corner Rounder punch, Small Oval punch, Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip. Ovals cut with CM cutting system


4 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is so elegant, Martha.

Linda Callahan said...

This is sooooo pretty - love the ribbon!

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Martha! I love the bow!

Mary Fish said...

fantastic job combining all the patterns but keeping the look clean. Hugs, M