Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Bella Bleu Birthday!


Today's project was created using the Splitcoast Stamper's Wednesday Sketch challenge. This card is very similar to a card I did last week using Bella Bleu Designer Series paper.


The colors I used to coordinate with Bella Bleu were Not Quite Navy, Barely Bananna, and Very Vanilla. I love the crisp look these colors give together.

The letter was cut with the Big Shot and the Serif Essentials Die. I also added a bit of shine to the "L" with Crystal Effects. I used a piece of scrap cardboard to cut an extra "L" and give the DSP a heavier backing.

I hope you enjoyed today's project. I will be gone over the weekend but look forward to posting more projects on Monday. AND Tuesday is the April Pals Blog Hop. We will be showcasing Mother's Day projects!

Have a great weekend!
God Bless,

1 comments:

Mary Fish said...

absolutely striking . . . love the DP covered monogram. hugs, M