Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stampin'Up!'s Awash With Flowers Goes Bling!

What I love about Stampin'Up! is all the ideas and information they give their demonstrators. I often hear from my customers, "I just can't think up any ideas". I can totally appreciate this as I felt the same before I became a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. But once you sign on that "dotted" line, the stamping world just seems to open up!


This project came from the 2008-2009 Workshop WOW DVD. This DVD is a sampling of 19 presentations done at the 2008-2009 Stampin'Up! Regional Seminars offered in the US and Canada. I just finished watching it and I was oooing and ahhhing out loud as if they were in my stamp room! They were all WOW projects with clear demonstrations.

Through the end of May, Stampin'Up! is offering both the 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 Workshop WOW DVDs as a bonus for signing up as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. It's a great time to join. Just these DVDs alone will give you boatloads of ideas to try yourself as well as demonstrate in your first workshops/classes. I'd love to talk with you about the possibilities of becoming a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and would love to have you join my downline! Contact me and we'll chat!!

My project today uses the new Awash With Flowers which is available to purchase now. I used just the outline stamp, stamping the flowers on Vellum card stock with Versamark and embossing it with Black Embossing Powder. I then colored the images in using my Stampin' Write Markers; colored over them with my Versamarker; added Heat & Stick powder; and the "piece de resistance" I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds and heat set it. This card has some serious bling!!

I hope you enjoyed today's project! If you have any questions, contact me. See the recipe below for all the supplies I used. And remember, it's a great time to join the Stampin'Up! family!

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Awash With Flowers (#120549!~clear), All Holidays (#114916)
Ink: VersaMark (#102283), Chocolate Chip (#100908), Stampin' Write Markers: Certainly Celery (#105106), Apricot Appeal (#105107), Lavender Lace (#100041), Pretty in Pink (#100045), VersaMarker (#100901)
Paper: Vellum card stock (#101856), Pretty in Pink (#100459), Certainly Celery (#105125), Very Vanilla (#101650)
Misc: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin ribbon (#117291), Corner Rounder (#109047), Black Emboss Powder (#109133), , Heat & Stick Powder (#100625), Heat Tool (#100005), Powder Pals (#102197), Embossing Buddy (#103083), Dazzling Diamonds (#102023), Paper Piercing Tool (#116631), Mat Pack (#105826)


6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love the "bling"!

Karen said...

I love the effects of the vellum and the bling. Great card

www.simplysaidwithkaren.blogspot.com

Linda Callahan said...

This sure does have the wow factor - love the glittered effect!

Pam Giudici said...

Sparkles, sparkles everywhere...oh so pretty. The luck receipent will sure be WOWed by this card.

Carla said...

Oh I love your card, fantastic with that glitter! Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

So very pretty! I love the way you jazzed up this stamp set. Great job!