Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, April 19, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral for Mojo Monday 135




Stampin'Up!s Fifth Avenue Floral is a "beeeauuutiful" set! I know I say this about many of Stampin'Up!s stamp sets but, it's true. There is so much you can do with this stamp set. I chose to stamp it twice on Pretty in Pink and Pixie Pink using Stazon Black ink. I paper pieced a bit of the flower and drew some lines using my VersaMarker on the petal edges to heat emboss Iridescent Ice on the edges.

The card base is Barely Banana textured card stock. It will be retiring in June. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive without this color :( but "c'est la vie". I then layered a piece of Very Vanilla and Bella Bleu Designer Series paper (another of my favorites!) on top.

The ribbon is Very Vanilla tied in a bow. I have finally learned a consistent way of tying bows ~ bunny ears! Really! Ellen Richards at Stampin'Up! did a great job showing how to tie knots and bows which is available on our demonstrator site "Stampin'Up! Inspirations" to demonstrators. I will try and put one together for those who aren't demonstrators ~ another great reason though to become a Stampin'Up! demo!

The bottom rectangle is another piece of Barely Banana with a small strip of Pretty in Pink punched with the Scallop Trim border. The sentiment is stamped on Barely Banana using Pixie Pink ink. The button is from the retired Button Bouquet set.


Through the end of April, you can purchase the Fifth Ave Floral set at a 20% discount when you purchase the Awash With Flowers Set. Click here to see the complete promotion.
if you have any questions or want to place an order.

Hope you enjoyed today's projects. See you tomorrow with some sneak peak projects of the Summer Mini Catalog due out in May! I'd love to know you've stopped by, leave a comment before you go!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Pixie Pink
Paper: Barely Banana Textured card stock, Bella Bleu Designer Series paper, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink
Misc: Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, VersaMarker, Iridescent ice, Heat Tool, Paper Snips, Button Bouquet (retired)

9 comments:

Tiya-B said...

love your card (from scs)so I visited your blog and that is great too, the bio is is nice( and clever) too!

Patti MacLeith said...

SUPER cute, Martha! We used the same DSP!

Carey said...

I love what you have done with MOJO Monday challenge. I looked at that and just went blank. Now I have more inspiration. Great job.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Mary Fish said...

The two tone rose is absolutely gorgeous. Wow. Hugs, M

Pam~ said...

Love your rose..great job with the detailed cutting. Pretty card!

Carla said...

Martha, I love it. Fabulous!!! Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - love the two layered flower!

Sharon Fritz said...

I also Love this set! You did a great job. I'm going to try the Sparkly Stained Glass technique on it.
Thanks for sharing your talent. Love your blog.

Cards by Gina said...

Love your card, Martha! The colors, design, and stamp set work perfectly together and I love your rose!