Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, April 10, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers


Flowers are the theme for this week's Pals Paper Art Challenge.

Beautiful cards don't have to be difficult to make and Stampin'Up! helps make it easy. It's easy to coordinate my colors and make a beautiful card using my Stampin'Up! products!

I created this card using 4 colors from the Bold Brights color family. The card base is 4 1/4"x 8 1/2" piece of card stock scored at 4 1/4". It's stamped with the Pretty Petals background stamp inked in the same color ink as the card base color. The small strip is 3/8" by 4 1/4". The sentiment is punched out using the Modern Label punch and the hearts are punched using the Heart to Heart punch. Wasn't that easy?!

This is a great card to duplicate and keep on hand for any occasion. Change the sentiment as you need to. As a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, keep these on hand to give out advertising your business. Use the Slit punch and put a business card inside.

Hope you enjoyed today's project. Make sure to visit the Pals Paper Arts site to see all the wonderful projects.

This project takes only a few supplies. If you would like to make your own cards and need supplies, contact me, and we'll get you stamping!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Petal, Trendy Trees
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Bold Brights assorted paper
Misc: Heart to Heart punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So versatile - and cue!

Ann Schach said...

Cute and quick! An unstoppable combination!

Cards by Gina said...

Wow! I love these cards. I definitely will be CASEing them! Thanks for sharing.

Carey said...

I love these. They are so simple yet cute and can be used for a lot of reasons. Just change up the greeting. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Mary Fish said...

Sweet and pretty duet! Hugs, M