This week's challenge is a very interesting sketch. Even more exciting is that the stamp set I used, Happy Moments, I received FREE from the Sale-a-bration promotion going on right now! WooHoo - I love Free stuff!
- Instead of making a 5 1/2" wide card, I flipped the sketch and made my Whisper White card 4 1/4" wide and 5 1/2" tall.
- On top of my card base I layered a piece of Cottage Wall Designer Series paper.
- I took a piece of Orchid Opulence card stock which coordinates with the Cottage Wall paper and ran it through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.
- On a piece of 3x3 piece of Whisper White card stock I stamped the flowered image multiple times using Black Stazon ink to keep my colors and image from smearing. I used the coordinating colored Stampin' Write Markers to color my flowers. I then punched holes on either side using a retired 1/4" Circle punch and threaded a piece of 1/4" Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain ribbon through the holes.
- The packages were also inked with Black Stazon ink and colored using coordinating Stampin' Write markers. I then cut the packages out and popped them on top of a piece of Old Olive card stock using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- When I finished my card was looking a bit bare so I used the Flowers Sizzlit Decorative Strip and created a top border of flowers!