Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stampin' Connection "First Ever" Swap!

One of the many perks of being a Stampin'Up demonstrator is Stampin' Connection. This January Stampin'Up! created a facebook-like community for Stampin'Up! demonstrators. Every domonstrator can join. It has been a great place to meet other demonstrators and talk about Stampin'Up! products, promotions, and projects. I've gotten great ideas on building my business, holding workshops, and making the most out of what Stampin'Up! offers me as a demonstrator. One of the fun projects I participated in was the "First Ever" Swap. I received some awesome projects and wanted to share them this weekend with you.

The card I submitted is one I cased from Mary Fish. I love the crisp, clean look of this card. The Polka Dot Embossing Folder has become a favorite of mine. And the Sweetheart stamp set is not just for Valentine's Day but, makes a wonderful Thank You card!

This card was created by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek, the swap hostess. The embossing of the stars from Seeing Stars stamp set makes this card stand out. I think this would be a great card for teens.

This next card is by Stella MacKay. The colors in this card are absolutely beautiful. The six layers of the Daisies #2 flowers cut by the Big Shot is the perfect focus for this card!

This is another card by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek. Don't you just love the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flowers?!

This beauty is by Barbi Crider. I love the colors from the Bella Bleu Designer Series paper. The "F" from the Vintage Vogue stamp set has a 3-D effect with her use of Crystal Effects outlining it. I also love the Kraft Taffeta ribbon. I'd never seen this color before and it is now on my next order!

To see the other perks of becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator click here. It's a great time to join Stampin'Up! as a demonstrator during the Sale-a-bration promotion. Both the Standard and Digital starter kits have been discounted 15% plus you will receive an additional stamp set of your choice! I'd love to have you join my Seasons Of Stamping Family. Contact me if you have any questions!

Stop back tomorrow for more "First Ever" Swap Samples!

God Bless,

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow Martha thanks for sharing this - I kinda fancy that kraft ribbon myself! Loved your card :)

Anonymous said...

Love the idea with using the heart set without it being for Valentines. Love the colors and I agree the Dot embossing folder is SWEET!
Yvonne

Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek said...

Hi Martha! Thanks for participating in the swap. I am so glad you liked the cards.

Carla said...

These cards are terrific. I esp love yours. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Woo hoo . . . thanks for the shout out on the card. I'm so flattered you liked it enough! The button die cuts are perfect. Your other swap cards are magnificent, too. Hugs, M