Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Those Love Bots!


Love Bots
I know it's too late to order these for this Valentine's Day but, they are still available to order for next year! My daughter finished the Valentine's for her classmates last night. She had the best time filling them with candy and picking the right one for the right classmate. These little boxes are adorable!

Both the boy and girl Love Bots are still available while supplies last in the 2010 Occasions Mini catalog. Each one has 3 different designs for a total of 30 Valentines. The robots are as cute as a button! Order them now and store them away for next year, you won't be disappointed!


God Bless,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha I love your blog. i love the Vintage label cards. What a great way to use them as a main item.
Todays are just so cute. Soon we will be working on St. Pat's Day cards.
Have a great weekend!
Yvonne