Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Stampin' Connections "First Ever" Swap Samples!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hope you enjoy some more of the swaps from the "First Ever" Swap I participated in at Stampin' Connection.

This first card is by Heather Cleveland. She used the Eyelet Border punch to create the flower and the leaves are hearts from the Heart to Heart punch folded in half. Just beautiful!

This card is by Carla Turchetti. The colors from the Cottage Wall Designer Series paper makes a beautiful combination with Cinderella's sparkly shoes!!

The Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set is one of my favorite sets and Jane Trafton-Winch did a beautiful job on this card! I love how the images are spotlighted on the Certainly Celery circles!

This card is just beautiful! It's by Laura Fernsler. I love the antique look to this card. She added a little bit of Iridescent Ice to the edges and center of the Medallion image.

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day. See you tomorrow!

God Bless,

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

More great cards - I especially like the Pocket Silhouettes one! Thanks Martha.......

Carla said...

Great cards. I haven't done much with Stampin Connection... apparently I should check it out more. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful swap cards. Sounds like fun! Hugs, m