Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Valentine Holiday Hop


Are you ready from some "Sweet" Valentine ideas? A group of talented Stampin'Up! Demonstrators are ready to get you in the mood with some inspirational ideas using Stampin'Up! materials. We will be showcasing all that Stampin'Up! has to offer to get your creative juices flowing for Valentine's Day in our Valentine Holiday Hop!

This Tuesday, January 12th, at 6am EST you will be able to view Valentine projects from 17 different Stampin'Up! demonstrators, as you hop from one blog or website to another.

And, to get you in the mood, I created a cupcake holder for these yummy Valentine's cupcakes. I used the "bread box" template from my Wrapping 101 .pdf and altered the size to fit the cupcake. The beautiful papers and the border punch are from the new Occasions Mini Catalog; Sending Love Specialty paper and Pinking Hearts Border punch.

So, grab your favorite Valentine treat, cup of Java, and join us this Tuesday, January 12th beginning at 6am EST, for the Valentine's Holiday Hop!


God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Pink Passion (#101212)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Sending Love Specialty paper(#117153)
Misc: Pinking Hearts Border punch (#117649), Modern Label punch (#116630), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice!

SM - Colorado

Mary Fish said...

Delicious cupcake holder . . . you are living up to your name :) Hugs, M

Ann Schach said...

Cute cupcake box! Yummy looking cupcake, too!

Kim said...

I bought the Wrapping 101 so I'll have to try this idea. Love your blog.