Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, January 11, 2010

Stampin'Up!s Seasons Of Friendship



Today's card was created for two challenges, Mojo Monday sketch challenge and Christian Paper Crafts Monday color challenge. Stampin'Up!s Season Of Friendship stamp set worked perfectly for this sketch and the "chilly" color challenge we were given of light blue, brown, and white.

The colors I combined were Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, and Bashful Blue. The snowflakes and sentiment were inked in VersaMark first then Bashful Blue and embossed with Iridescent Ice. Just the right amount of sparkle!
Stop by tomorrow for the Valentine Holiday Hop. A group of 17 talented Stampin'Up! Demonstrators have put together some awesome Valentine's Day projects to spark your creativity! Projects will be posted by 6am EST. Hope to see you then.

God Bless,

12 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous! Love the whole thing, perfect in every way!

Patti MacLeith said...

Very serene scene.

Unknown said...

This card is so perfect. I never thought of using that DSP outside the holiday season. What a great combination!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Love your blog and very pretty card!!

Hugs, Gina Marie

savvy teaching tips said...

Great card. the colour combo is beautiful.

Creative Heart Designs said...

What a gorgeous card! I love clean, neatly-made cards and this one is elegantly made with the perfect image and background paper.

Debra
(Conroe, TX)

Ann Schach said...

Great job with the sketch, Martha! I love the colors!

Karen said...

Hi Martha! LOVE your card! The colours look beautiful together!

I must give that sketch a try when my daughters birthday party is finished!

Karen
x

Andrea said...

beautiful colors and papers, lovely and elegant card

Carla said...

Such a beautiful card. Hugs,

Jenna Wunderlich said...

great job with this sketch! Your card works perfectly!

Anne said...

Makes winter look so pretty! Great card.