Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, January 8, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge and Vintage Vogue

I created this card for the Thursday Pals Paper Arts challenge. My inspiration came from a demonstrator friend Ann Schach who embossed the Vintage Vogue set using Gold Embossing Powder on Brushed Gold card stock. The details of this stamp set really comes out when it is embossed. I love the look.


This stamp set is in the new Occasions Mini Catalog and is the clear mount stamps. Each image was stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The colors I used were gold and Bermuda Bay. The top left corner was a bit bare, so I Paper Pierced the corner.


I hope you enjoyed today's project. While you're here, leave a comment I love seeing who has been by.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue Clear Mount (118598)
Ink: VersaMark (102283)
Paper: Bermuda Bay Textured card stock (115538) and plain card stock (115315), Brushed Gold card stock (102935)
Misc: Gold Stampin'[ Emboss Powder (#109129), Heat Tool (100005), Powder Pals (#102197), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826)

10 comments:

Stampin' Diva said...

Love the embossing on the cardstock. Very nice.

Jen Timko said...

Just stunning...the colors, the embossing...wonderful!

Cards by Gina said...

Wow! This is incredible! I love the way the stamps look when they're embossed and the colors are terrific together! Great card!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning! I love the Bermuda Bay with the gold embossing! And, thanks for the shout-out, Martha!

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh, Martha, so fancy! Love it!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful! The embossing is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Wow that gold on gold looks incredible. TFS!

Carla said...

Now this is gorgeous!!! I'm in awe of the beauty. Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This card has such a regal feel ... I love it.

emily said...

ohhhh, love this! I was on the fence about this set, but now I see some fun possibilities!