Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentine Garland Class & PPA26


This week's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is "Anything But a Card". Perfect timing for the Valentine Garland class coming up the end of January.

The garland was created using the Sending Love Specialty paper, card stock, and lots of embelishments! There are punches, the Big Shot die cuts, Sticky Pages, Chunky Glitter, brads, stamp sets, Satin ribbon, and even some embossing in this project. I got it ALL out! and had a great time making it. And if you like glitter, you will love this paper. Each sheet has one side with glitter on it. My photography does not show it but the glitter on these sheets is beautiful!

The first and last panel are for your family pictures. The second panel is a sheet of Very Vanilla card stock with the phrase from Love Bandit, "I like you more than ________" stamped on it for every family member. The purpose being for each family member to fill in their own blank. I know my blank will read "dark chocolate"! Now it becomes a keepsake!


Valentine Garland Class & Open House
Come for a little or stay for a while.
Sunday, January 31
1:30pm-4pm
My home

Class: Begins a 1:30pm. Using the new Sending Love Specialty paper we will create a Valentine Garland to decorate our homes letting our family know how much they are loved!! Cost is $15. RSVP now or by Wed, January 27.

Open House: You can also just come and see all the new products Stampin'Up! has to offer from the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogs. I'll have lots of projects to view and some to try! You don't have to RSVP for the Open House but, if you know you will be coming click here and send it anyway.


There are lots of neat projects in this weeks Pals Paper Arts challenge. You can check them out at http://www.palspaperarts.com/

God Bless,

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Talk about the wow factor - this has it all! Beautiful for Valentine's Day! I love it - so glad you play @PPA!

Ann Schach said...

How cute, Martha! I love this DSP! Great job, as always!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really awesome project!

I love the bright cheery colors and that glitter is the perfect touch.

Mary Fish said...

This reminds me of a delightful Valentine "stroll." Fab! Hugs, m

Carla said...

This is beautiful Martha!!! Hugs,