- The card base is a 5 1/2" square piece of Soft Suede card stock.
- On top of the card base I layered a 5 3/8" square of Vellum card stock and a 5 1/4" piece of Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper (from the Christmas Occasions Mini)
- The white fuzzy snowflake is from another sheet of the Christmas Cocoa paper. I had not found a use for this sheet, yet. I cut around the snowflake and centered it off the layered pieces. I then trimmed it flush with the rest of the layers. The final snowflake touch was the added pearls from The Pretties Kit.
- The Sentiment is from Hope Happens and is stamped in Soft Suede ink on a 2 1/8"x 1 3/16" piece of Whisper White card stock.
- I layered the sentiment on top of a 2 1/4"x 1 1/4" piece of Soft Suede card stock
- The bottom layer under the sentiment is a 2 7/8"x 1 15/16" piece of Vellum card stock. I punched each edge with the new Scallop Trim Corner punch and then lined the scallops up in the Scallop Border punch. I then punched 1 section on each side to complete the rectangle. The Scallop Trim Corner punch is available in the new Occasions Mini catalog and the Scallop Border punchgis available FREE in the Sale-a-bration catalog with every $50 purchase of Stampin'Up! products.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -
v the icing on my cake!
v the bling on my card!
v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!