Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


I love the new chalkboard Decorative Sign! But, first let me say the yellow spot in the picture is glare - my photography skills are in need of some help!

This sign acts as a communication board for our family. I've put dinner menus there, the older ones let me know where they are going, and the youngest leaves me pictures! It goes on and cleans up easy!

Renovating has given me the opportunity to use some of the Definitely Decorative Vinyl Art. I love my pictures and shelves but, I'm getting tired of dusting them. So, instead of putting some of my "stuff" back on the walls, I'm using the Definitely Decorative Vinyl Art instead. I love the clean uncluttered look!

The Decorative Sign is in the new insert to the Definitely Decorative catalog (previously Decor Elements) available January 5th. If you need a catalog and don't have a demonstrator or you shop on-line, contact me and I can stick one in the mail to you.


God Bless,
Recipe:
Decorative Sign (#119664)
Decor Elements Applicator (#114285)

6 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

What a great idea. No mess and it stays put!

Ann Schach said...

I am so with you, Martha! I am completely sold on the Decor Elements!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is the first chalkboard decor element I've seen "in action".

What a great "tool" for your family.

Mary Fish said...

This is the first "real" example I have seen of the chalkboard elements in action. FYI . . . try turning off the flash . . . you may be able to eliminate the glare (I never use mine). Hugs, M

Jessica Moir said...

I just love the new chalkboard elements.

Jessica Moir
jessicamoir.stampinup.net

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats assured types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not panacea herpes infections; it will remedy the sores mend faster and workers to relieve the pain or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is given to help prevent the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I ascertain my fitness mindfulness provider before I crook this medicine?
They need to differentiate if you comprise any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological condition
•kidney disease
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic resistance to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•pregnant or distressing to receive in the pudding club
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]Zovirax cheap codZovirax no prescription cash on delivery [/url]
buy Zoviraxcheap Zovirax prescriptions
[url= ]Zovirax with next day delivery without prescription with free shippingno perscription Zovirax next day [/url]
buy Zovirax online without a prescription and no membershipcheap Zovirax over night
[url= ]Zovirax shipped overnight without a prescriptionZovirax with no prescription [/url]
Zovirax rxcheap Zovirax next day delivery
[url= ]buy Zovirax without a prescription overnight shippingZovirax and overnight [/url]
Zovirax over nightbuy Zovirax online next day delivery
[url= ]Zovirax upsZovirax by cod [/url]
Zovirax overnight US deliveryZovirax fedex without prescription
[url= ]Zovirax doctorZovirax free saturday delivery [/url]
cheap Zovirax for sale online no prescription requiredZovirax non perscription
[url= ]Zovirax without a rxorder Zovirax next day [/url]
cod Zovirax overnight saturday no prescriptionZovirax overnight delivery saturday
[url= ]Zovirax shipped COD on saturday deliveryZovirax without a presciption [/url]
how to get a doctor to prescript Zoviraxorder Zovirax without a prescription
[url= ]Zovirax xr buy online cheapZovirax without presciption [/url]
Zovirax overnight delivery cheapCheap Zovirax NO RX
[url= ]Zovirax ONLINE FEDEX COD FREE CONSULTZovirax on sale cheap online [/url]
Zovirax non prescription for next day deliveryovernight delivery of Zovirax