Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sportin' Designer Series Clothes

Today's project is a birthday card for my nephew using Stampin'Up!s Voila stamp set and this week's sketch challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers.


I have to say I had the best time picking out his clothes! It was like playing paper dolls. His clothes were created from the Write Stuff Designer Series paper inked in Black Stazon ink and cut out with my Stampin'Up! Paper Snips. The best investment I've ever made!

The background paper comes from the new Sweet Pea paper pack available in the just released Occasions Mini catalog. The pack has a total of 48 double sided sheets with 8 coordinating colors. It Is Beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed today's project. See the recipe list below for supplies I used. If you need Stampin'Up! materials, contact me, I'm happy to help you with your order or you can order on-line. Be sure to check out the promotions going on at Stampin'Up!

Going On Right Now at Stampin'Up!:

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Voila (#115102)
Ink: Black Stazon (#101406), Soft Suede (#116329), Taken With Teal (#100068), Summer Sun (#100077), and Dusty Durango (#116329) Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Taken With Teal (#101584), Whisper White (#100730), Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack (#117161), Write Stuff Designer Series paper(#115674)
Misc: Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (#115612), Curly Label punch (#112208), Paper Snips (#103579), SNAIL (#104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294)

4 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a fun card and fun combination of colors.

Love his custom chef's uniform.

Ann Schach said...

This is absolutely too cute! I love the "designer clothes"!

Carla said...

Oh, I too love those designer clothes!!! Your card is so fun and clever. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

This card makes me smile! I love his unique chef's clothes! So much flair!