Chaos is still running rampant at our home with remodeling dust. I just can't bring myself to stamp until I clean off all the dust. The project I'm sharing today is one I did with my eldest daughter. We took her laptop and decorated it using the Big Shot and Stampin'Up!s wonderful Decor Element Sheets.
- Using Daisies #2 die and the Big Shot cut a set of daisies out of Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue Decor Element Sheets. Using the Serif Essentials dies cut your initials out of Chocolate Chip Decor Element Sheets. HINT: To get your letters in the correct direction place the Decor Element Sheets face down on top of the die. A 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" square fits over each Serif Essential letter.
- Cut a piece of the transfer sheet to fit the daisy. The transfer paper comes with the Decor Element Sheets. One side has a grid the other side has the transfer paper.
- Pull the grid side off the transfer paper.
- Place the daisy piece face down on the transfer sheet. Put the grid backing paper over it and using the Applicator Tool rub over the grid to make sure the piece is attached to the transfer sheet.
- Remove the backing from the daisy and place the daisy where desired
- Using the Applicator Tool rub over the transfer paper to attach the daisy to your surface. Peel off the transfer paper.
- It really is that easy!