Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Quick Gift

I needed a quick gift presentation for gift cards this evening so, I put together a little gift card book. This was a quick project to put together and took only 1 sheet of card stock and a few small pieces to decorate. The project was completed from start to finish in 30 minutes; that's all the time I had!


The holder was created with 2 strips of Very Vanilla card stock cut at 4 1/4"x 7 1/2" and scored at 3 1/2" and 7". The 1/2" strip I used to attach the two pieces together. I cut the last 1/2" strip off.

I decorated 3 of the inside rectangles with 3 3/8"x 4 1/8" pieces of Sending Love Specialty paper. I'm really enjoying this paper. Both sides are beautiful and I love all the glitter!

I took a piece of Real Red card stock cut at 3 3/8"x 2 1/2" and cut it diagonally from the top of the 2 1/2" side to 1" on the other side. I then used the new Pinking Hearts punch and decorated the diagonal edge.

The front of the book was decorated with Sending Love paper, a Real Red scallop circle cut using the Scallop Circle Die, and the sentiment from Bella's Bloom stamp set embossed with a mixture of Silver and Iridescent Ice Embossing powder.

There is so much more I could have done with this project. What I love about Stampin'Up!s products is that because of my limited time I had to settle for simple but the quality of Stampin'Up!s products gave me a beautiful and thoughtful gift to give.

That is what our craft is all about anyway, giving the gift of something made with your hands and created with your heart! Stampin'Up! makes it easy with the quality of their products.

Remember Sale-a-bration is going on right now with great benefits for customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators. It is a great time to be a part of Stampin'Up!

Have a great weekend!

God Bless,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,came upon your blog through our new SU Connections site, I wanted to let you know that I love your blog, I think your color choices and layouts are awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Lori
(stampsomesmiles)

Ann Schach said...

Great gift card holder layout! I am impressed that it can be created in 30 minutes...great for those last minutes emergencies! You do such awesome work!

Carla said...

I love it. Wonderful and quick too... I like that. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Simple and pretty exterior. Very exciting to see what's tucked inside. Hugs, M