Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, January 18, 2010

Friends Rock with Mojo Monday 122



For today's Mojo Monday sketch challenge I pulled out one of my daughter's favorite sets, Friends Rock. This is just a fun stamp set. With butterflies, hearts, flowers, guitars, and funky lettering it is sure to be a hit with the young at heart.

Kaleidoscope Designer Series paper had some fun papers so, I combined it with Tempting Turquoise and Only Orange card stock.

The images were stamped using Stazon Black ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and colored using Stampin' Write markers. Our wonderful markers have 2 sides; a 5mm point and a brush end. You can do some fine coloring with the 5mm end.

Going on this week:
new Occasions Mini Catalog ~ click here to view

Coming Soon:
Valentine Garland class and Open House ~ Sunday, January 31 1:30pm at my home.

To place an order or schedule a workshop contact me or you can order on-line. Before you leave, make sure to leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on today's project.

Have a great day and God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Friends Rock (#113816)
Ink: Stazon Black ink (#101406), Tempting Turquoise (#100058), Summer Sun (#100077), Only Orange (#100051), Pink Passion (#100053) Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Only Orange Textured card stock (#108698), Tempting Turquoise (#102067), Very Vanilla (#101650), Kaleidoscope (#115680)
Misc: 3/16" Corner Rounder (#109067), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

7 comments:

Mary Brown said...

What a fun 'tweeny' card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is the perfect paper to pair with the Friends Rock set.

Love the different colors on the stamped images.

FUN!

Carla said...

I was thinking exactly what Kris said... I will have to this for Paige, she will love it!!! Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Stamps and paper that were made for each other!

Linda Callahan said...

I haven't figured out a way to use this paper yet - and you did it perfrectly! Very cute!

Mary Fish said...

Sweet card. My favorite thing? The tiny little butterfly you snipped and accented with. Hugs, M