Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



It's my Anniversary this Tuesday, February 2nd! It's not my wedding anniversary but my 2 year anniversary with Stampin'Up! It has been a fun and challenging 2 years and I've loved every moment. I'm looking forward to the next 20 years with Stampin'Up! That would make me...uhhhh....we won't go there. Let's just say if I can hold the stamp I'll still be stampin'!

Stop back on Tuesday, Feb 2 for all my "hoopla"! It will be a fun day here at Seasons of Stamping along with 2 "stampendous" 1 day specials!

This card is cased from a card by Sandi Murphy. The highlight of the card is the new I {Heart} Hearts clear stamp set available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. This set has beautiful heart designs that are perfect for many occasions. And for every set that is sold $2 will go to Haiti Relief through the Red Cross. Awesome!!

If you would like a copy of the Occasions Mini catalog and don't have demonstrator or are not expecting to receive a copy from another demonstrator, I'm happy to stick one in the mail for you. Just contact me.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts (#118571), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Bordering Blue (#102265), Night Of Navy (#102977)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Bordering Blue (#102630), Night of Navy (#100867), Bella Bleu (#113974)
Misc: Scallop Trim Border punch (118402 SAB), Modern Label (#116630), Full Heart punch (#113693), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)





8 comments:

Carla said...

So beautiful!!! Happy Anniversary too. Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, Martha, your card is absolutely stunning. I love Bella Bleu and you did such a great job with it! Happy Anniversary!

Linda Callahan said...

Happy Anniversary! And you are celebrating in style with a very classy card!

Ann Schach said...

Happy anniversary! Love the card!

lisa808 said...

Happy 2nd SU Anniversary!

Mary said...

Your card is lovely. Love the colors and the designer paper that you used.

Mary

Jessica Moir said...

very elegant!

Jessica Moir
jessicamoir.stampinup.net

Mary Fish said...

the heart pattern is perfect with the designer paper. love the sketch. hugs, m