Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa's Got Some New Pants!

A quick post today! Are these too stinkin' cute or what!! My sweet upline made these for me filled with candy (really it was for my youngest daughter, Michele). Her website is Escape 2 Stamp. They are 2 - 2"x 3 1/2" boxes put together. The buckle is a soda top can with Black 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon threaded through.

I have the directions in hard copy but I will try and get them up in a post. I'll be making some of these for gifts! Cute and easy!

Merry Christmas!


6 comments:

lisa808 said...

Adorable!!!

Mary Fish said...

My first verbal comment was "Oh, stop it, Martha!" This is simply darling! Hugs, M

Carla said...

Oh wow, I love those pants. Awesome. Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

Love this, Martha! Absolutely adorable!

MsJay said...

Love this, It's too cute.

Roberta said...

Super cute! I've seen Santa pants before but the are the greatest! Thanks for sharing!