Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, December 25, 2009

Origami Christmas Tree



I'd like to wish all my readers and customers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you enjoy today's project, Origami Christmas Tree.

If you are like me, some of you may still be making a few Christmas cards. This project is easy and the results are stunning! Give it a try.

I apologize in advance for the low lighting in this video.

Merry Christmas,



8 comments:

Carla said...

Martha, this is the prettiest tree I've seen. I can't wait to watch your video. Beautiful card. Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful tree!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree. Thanks for the how-to video!

Ann Schach said...

What a fun tree! I will file this away for next year's cards! Thanks for sharing the video, too!

Mary Fish said...

Outstanding piece of art. Love the origami tree! Hugs, M

Janet said...

I have seen the tree several times but always thought it would be difficult to make. You made it look EASY!! I hope I can file your video where I might actually find it for Christmas 2010!! Thanks....

Shirley said...

So, Martha, I came here to look at your directions on your Origami Christmas tree and love it. Then I saw another item I have been looking for too!! Your Pin it code. What code did you use on your html template to get it to work? I would be ever so grateful if you could share that with me, or where you got it too! Thank you and for the origami video, etc. :-)

Shirley said...

BTW, My daughter's name is Martha. We call her Martie!